Thursday, April 14, 2011

Too Busy to Post

You may remember that I mentioned a bride had contacted me to created custom clutches for her bridesmaids.  The first set of Hot Pink with white Polka-dot clutches (8 of them in all) were sent out weeks ago to one happy bride.  Since then the inquiries and the orders have not stopped coming in!  The first order inspired new "marketing" techniques and a new spin on my previous creations. 
Have I hit a niche?  Or is it due to the new, concisely organized sewing space? 
Whatever it is, I know in my heart of hearts that all credit goes to the Lord!  It is He that has given me the talents and passion to create!  It is He that directs my path and leads me to new creations and new business.  I am so thankful to the Lord for this business and I am beyond excited and so very fulfilled to see my long-time dream turning into reality.  Needless to say I have been busy.  I am so thankful for this busyness.  God is good!
Here are just a few of my most recent creations and custom orders:








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful, Jen. Good job. And yes, praise to God.

    ReplyDelete